This End User License Agreement is a binding legal agreement between you and JoomlaSeller,
Purchase, installation or use of JoomlaSeller Extensions provided on joomlaseller.com signifies
that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the terms outlined below.
JoomlaSeller GPL LICENSING
JoomlaSeller Extensions produced by JoomlaSeller.com, are released under the GNU General Public License, version 3 (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html).
Specifically, the PHP code portions are distributed under the GPL license.
by the Terms of Service.
JoomlaSeller PROPRIETARY USE LICENSE (v1.0)
You are allowed to use the extension on more than one domain, however we provide support only for the domain you’ve registered with us, for the length of your subscription. We currently offer only one subscription plan: 6 Months. However we will be offering other subscription plans in the future.
Our support application will check that you have an active license before it allows you to post a ticket.
You are allowed to make any changes to the code, however modified code will not be supported by us.
License renewals: we offer the ability to renew your license for a up to 40% discount of a new license price.
MODIFICATION OF EXTENSIONS PRODUCED BY JoomlaSeller.
You are authorized to make any modification(s) to JoomlaSeller extension PHP code.
However, if you change any PHP code and it breaks functionality, support may not be available to you.
Standard Licence holders must display the JoomlaSeller backlink in an un-alerted state.
Sites with modified or removed backlinks will not be supported
In accordance with the JoomlaSeller Proprietary Use License v1.0, you may not release any proprietary files (modified or otherwise) under the GPL license.
The terms of this license and the GPL v3 prohibit the removal of the copyright information from any file.
Please contact us if you have any requirements that are not covered by these terms.
JoomlaSeller is so confident in the quality of our products and support that we are willing to offer you a 14-day money back guarantee.
JoomlaSeller can guarantee the following:
- Our products will work as described.
- Our products will include all of the features as described in our feature list.
- We will support every customer to the fullest extent possible.
Products referenced herein come with a 14-day money back guarantee, some restrictions apply, please read this policy in its entirety.
The 14-day money back guarantee applies ONLY to new purchases and not to renewals and upgrades. We do not issue refunds for renewals and upgrades.
If you encounter any unfix-able issues that cannot be resolved by us or if our software does not have any features that we advertise in the features list, we will refund your money WITHIN 14 days after your purchase. Any refund requests made AFTER the 14 day period will NOT be considered for a refund.
All requests for refund MUST be posted on our SUpport ticket system within the refund period.
We do not issue refunds under the following circumstances:
- Your client didn’t go for it
- You’ve changed your mind
- You’ve decided that purchased product is “Not what I need”
- You’ve decided to stop using Joomla
- Your server does not meet minimum system requirements
- You don’t have the time to implement JoomlaSeller products on your site
- Any of JoomlaSeller product features do not meet your expectations or feature is designed to work in a different way than you expected it to work.
- You’ve found a different solution
- You made some customizations and modifications and now JoomlaSeller product isn’t working
- Product purchase error if the product was downloaded
- Your purchase is older than 14 days (no exceptions)
- You are testing / using on a localhost and cannot get it to work.
- You experience script conflicts with other 3rd party software connected to or installed on your Joomla website (Templates, Components, Modules, and Plugins).
- No refund for packages.
- Translation made by third-party is not working.
It is impossible for us to test our software on every server platform and every server configuration it may encounter. Therefore, if the JoomlaSeller Support Staff is unable to get our software up and running on your server within the first 14 days after purchase, JoomlaSeller will happily give you a refund. You will need to provide us with full access to your FTP, MySQL, and Joomla Admin consoles in order for us to fully debug and install the software. If you cannot provide us this access in a timely and cooperative manner, then we will not be able to give you a refund.
The Buyer understands that access to the downloads and support terminates when the refund is processed.
A refund is only issued to the same email address & account that was used originally to make the purchase. Refunds are usually processed within 7 days.